Futur en Seine
Futur en Seine, the first international festival dedicated to digital innovation, will be held from 11 to 21 June in Paris and Ile-de-France. This year, the festival invites to question how the human dialogue and technology.
The audience will experience through an exhibition of innovative projects, workshops, meetings, conferences and many initiatives, the major challenges of our future.
Futur en Seine 2015: Can be a digital response to climate issues?
By giving voice to the actors of responsible digital innovation, Futur en Seine wishes to introduce a change in the customs and lifestyles and contribute to climate Paris Conference (COP21) at the end of 2015.
For 10 days, the Festival will highlight the digital innovations that give people the means to act, to take responsibility collectively, and create a space for reflection and discussion around climate issues and sustainable development:
· 150 French and international digital innovation with a strong sustainable development dimension, or responding to a global challenge. (Plume, Urban Garden, Bike Wizard, Sharette, Matryoshka ...)
· 1 Program visionary conferences that can be digital for the climate?
· More than 20 workshops for the whole family around the climate, the manufacture of "Serre connected" with the P2P FoodLab
· 160 event partners throughout the region including the day "Challenge Seasons" Numa or UrbanDirtLab to collect data on air quality, noise pollution and bacteriological with Pagliacci and La Plume Labs.
· A digital waste reprocessing area
Discover the 2015 program futur-en-seine.fr.